Re: TS Website

MultiCharts is a great product, particlularly being able to load up
multi data, multi time frame, execute intrabar, test a portfolio and
do any number of optomisations but the auto trading through IB and
using MCFX with various fx brokers is what lets it down - last time I
looked they still didn't support limit orders only 'market' and the auto trading
feature was positively Jurassic compared to others.
- I ended up buying some middleware for MC from TSSupport site which
didn't work, was no longer supported but still sold, bizarre.