Re: TS Website

What I can tell you is having worked closely with their support head
for over a year they are not allowed to tell you the truth on stuff
like this.

Jimmy

Are you sure?

I'm not saying that the main page is down and that everything everywhere
is down.  But try accessing deeper into the site.  Can you logon?

Try accessing the wiki.  I get "There is a problem with your request."

I don't think I've been banned.  I was just on the phone with their
customer support yesterday and they were saying that they were aware of
the problems with the website and were "diligently pursing a solution"...