Re: Trading platform customer base

  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 08:08:40 -0800 (PST)
  • From: David Pyle <dpevergreen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Trading platform customer base

I have not used TS since TS4 nor is this a scientific approach but may shed some light.

I have not seen anyone using TS on the Wilmott forum -
http://www.wilmott.com/index.cfm?NoCookies=Yes&forumid=1

Nor have I seen TS on any trading floor. Here's a peek, Reading the captions usually tells you what they are using -

http://advancedtrading.com/photos/trading-floors/index.jhtml;jsessionid=SEC4PALUBUAWHQE1GHRSKHWATMY32JVN

Best,

dp