Re: memory package / data package

  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 12:30:24 -0600
  • From: Abhijit Dey <omegalist@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: memory package / data package

"All-Data-Everywhere" & "ELCollections" libraries. Available for download from TS message boards.
I don't use it but.

Abhijit

On 2/17/2010 12:26 PM, Leslie Walko wrote:
Would anyone point me where to look?
What is the name of the package that could allow:

(a) pre-computing data, loading computed values into memory than accessing pre-computed values bar-by-bar (b) sharing data between strategies (perhaps semaphore system ?)

Alas, I can NOT recall name of package.  There was a lot of discussion of this a few years back--many mailbox clean ups ago. :-(

Does anyone recall ? Where should I search for this? ( I vague recall a C++ shareware / open source solution which worked for TS8 only. Is that correct ? )

Thank you,
Leslie