Re: Helloooooo? who's still here?

  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 16:32:11 -0500
  • From: Tom <tominri@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Helloooooo? who's still here?

Hello,

I'm still here as well, I was never much of a posting member but been here awhile.Way too quiet

Lost our original Rhode Island TS Group leader in October of 2009. Rick MacNeil and I were the only two traders left from the original group some 15 or so years ago.

True, we only had 20 or so to begin with back when Omega came up with the idea... and some of them were from South Eastern MA.

Best Regards

Tom Brun

Jimmy Snowden wrote:
Here... here.  I was sleeping.

jimmy

Sometimes.  I  get  to thinking we should do a role call or something.

Mark

maybe some meanness would get the mail flyin.. and the heart pumpin.

            Best regards, Mark Brown

 .o©º°¨¨°º©[ http://www.markbrown.com ]©º°¨¨°º©o.