Re: es printable daily charts

  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 02:36:28 -0700
  • From: nevi <nevi@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: es printable daily charts

Hello bt,

You could do a screen capture from quote.com at the same time each day
http://www.quote.com/us/futures/quote.action?s=ES
but it would be more reliable to print a screen from TS.
best regards
nevi

b> Does or has anyone ever run across a service that has stored in a printable
b> format ,,intra day charts of the es and other index futures.
b> I would think might be a long shot. but ,5 minute charts with volume would
b> work
b> I think it would be possible to create an ela that would print a screen at
b> 415 and start collecting them. I would need to do a little code project to
b> do that.
b> Thanks
b> BT