Re: TS2000i questions

  • Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 13:20:57 -0700
  • From: Gary Fritz <fritz@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: TS2000i questions

Thanks Jimmy. I was just displaying the ASCII data by specifying the file directly in TS. Forgot you could import the data into GS. GS takes the 1min data and stores only 1-day bars, but that's OK for my purposes for now. And it's a whole lot nicer to pull symbols out of GS than to specify ASCII properties every time! I'm not quite sure how GS is parsing the 1min data into 1day bars, since the close value doesn't match the logical close values in the ASCII files, but it's close enough for what I need.

No suggestions for portfolio testing, other than pitching TS2000i and getting Multicharts?
Gary