Reference bar with data1 and data2

  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 09:44:32 -0700
  • From: nevi <nevi@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Reference bar with data1 and data2

Hello o-list,
With data1 1 minute and data2 60 minutes of the same symbol,
How can I reference the data1 bar when the data2 bar is below it.

I tried, if close = (close of data2) which is always true when the bars align,
however it is sometimes true on other bars when the close is the same value.
I'm trying to reference the data1 bar only when aligned with the data2 bar.
thanks
nevi