Re[2]: liTTle pROjecT

  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 22:12:57 -0700
  • From: nevi <nevi@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re[2]: liTTle pROjecT

Hello mark,
Last time I looked my local public library didn't have anything with
any more info than the tradestation help files have, but if I were
looking I would look up the major names,
Fibs
Support & Resistance
Momentum
Swings
Waves
Tops and Bottoms
Pivots
Volume
Exits
Candlesticks
Cycles and Luna
Seasonal
Trendlines

best regards
nevi

mc> Hello all,

mc> Clarification - like you go into a library and you are looking for all
mc> the trading systems you could find how would you search for them?

mc> using  words  like  breakout  methods,  trending  methods,  volatility
mc> models,  counter trend system, oscillator models, day trading systems,
mc> end of day systems, what am i missing here what are some other names?

mc> m

mc> Wednesday, December 2, 2009, 3:46:06 PM, you wrote:

>> requesting help for a little project.

>> i need to describe trading systems in as many descriptive words as possible.

>> whats beyond trending and non-trending?

>> thanks for any help, mark

mc>             Best regards, Mark Brown

mc>  .o©º°¨¨°º©[ http://www.markbrown.com ]©º°¨¨°º©o.