Re:Windows 7

Rumor on Windows 7 seems to be wrong.  Got a 64 bit HO machine for wife
with Windows 7 on it.  Couldn't go back to XP as some part of the unit
is not compatible with XP.  I had to upgrade one program that was a
century or so old but other than that it is very nice.  Still has some
of that security question trash on it but it flows well.

May buy 7 for my media machine.   Then the big step........ the
Trading Machine.  There are some features in both Vista and 7 that are
great for Media.  Not sure of anything that helps traders except maybe
the additional video features.  The resolution can be set high and DPI
adjusted so you can still see the type.  I like that.  This is with
HDMI output.

Jimmy