Re: TS2000i on 64-bit Windows 7?

8.6 working fine on Win 7 64 bit for a couple of months

Sunday, November 1, 2009, 10:31:28 PM, you wrote:

auuc> Well, I got my Windows 7 upgrade disc.  It actually came with two discs, a
auuc> 32-bit version and a 64-bit version.

auuc> I have read some worrisome articles about how some 32-bit applications
auuc> won't work under 64-bit Windows 7, and any 32-bit drivers won't work
auuc> either.

auuc> Is there a concern with TS2000i?  If there is, I guess I can install the
auuc> 32-bit version if I have to.

auuc> -Alex