Proper moving of lines.

  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 05:26:41 -0400
  • From: John Bowles <johnbowles@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Proper moving of lines.

I recently solved some problems with whacky line moves by installing the code below. I learned about this somewhere back around 1998 in the good old day of the omega list. Was mention of this in the TS manuals back then or was that a topic on this omega list? What is the theory for the need to do this?
Thanks,
John.

  if STARTTIME > tl_getbegintime_s(ID) then
       begin
       value1 = TL_SetEnd_s(ID,ENDDATE,ENDTIME,ENDVALUE);
       value1 = TL_SetBegin_s(ID,STARTDATE,STARTTIME,STARTVALUE);
       end
  else
       begin
       value1 = TL_SetBegin_s(ID,STARTDATE,STARTTIME,STARTVALUE);
       value1 = TL_SetEnd_s(ID,ENDDATE,ENDTIME,ENDVALUE);
       end;