Re: TS2ki Workspace bids not updating

  • Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 18:45:35 -0500
  • From: Jimmy Snowden <jhsnowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: TS2ki Workspace bids not updating

Check you computer clock first.

Correct if necessary.  Reboot and check it out.  If no go shutdown
TS2ki then go to the Omega Server/PDS files and copy them somewhere
for safety then delete all the files in there that are IDX extension.
should be about ten.  Like 000000001.idx.  Then restart the GS and
wait until it reindexes.  Do nothing until it finishes.  It will look
as if it is hung.  It isn't.  You can open the task manager and choose
th processes page and watch the action if you enable more columns in
view.  Thinks like read write to disk.

Jimmy

Hello Omega-List:

Strange things happened last week.

I left Wednesday morning and returned Thursday evening.

I had my TS2ki running before I left and when I returned there were no chart
price updates since 10:15 PM of Wednesday.

The Global Server was receiving and processing current data from eSignal.

The Quote monitor worksheet was showing current bid price updates.

I looked in the GS data and found 1 minute data ending at 10:14 PM of
09/16/2009 and a daily data entry for 5/20/2010 and 5/21/2010 respectively.

The TS2ki status bar showed a date of 5/21/2010 PM.

I have deleted the two data entries for 2010 and reinstalled TS2ki to
correct the staus bar date.

I presently have Quote Monitor Workspace price updates, but no data updates
to my Workspace charts.

Anyone have a suggestion so I can get my charts updating?

Thanks in advance.

Rudie