Options?

  • Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 08:22:33 -0600
  • From: Gary Fritz <fritz@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Options?

I haven't used TS in a while, and I've never traded options with it. A few questions for those who do:

Does TS (NOT OptionStation) display charts for options, with historic data, or does it just display quotes like most websites? If it doesn't show charts, does anyone know of a website that charts options? I assume you can place exit orders (stop losses, etc) to be held on your computer so they aren't shown in the market?

Thanks,
Gary