RE: [english 100%] RE: [english 100%] Genetic Programs and Neurofuzzy Logic

  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 01:01:35 +0200
  • From: "Pierre Orphelin" <pierre.orphelin@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [english 100%] RE: [english 100%] Genetic Programs and Neurofuzzy Logic

-----Message d'origine-----
De : David Pyle [mailto:dpevergreen@xxxxxxxxx]
Envoyé : mardi 25 août 2009 00:12
À : omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Objet : [english 100%] RE: [english 100%] Genetic Programs and Neurofuzzy
Logic

Thank you Pierre,

Actually I was asking about Genetic Programs not Genetic Algorithims but I
appreciate your patient explanation.
===
Genetic Programs use  the  same  encoding/ evolving methods  known under
the  name  "Genetic  Algorithms".
Only the implementation may  differ according to the expected result (a
system, a  program,  whatever  you  want).

GA are  good  to  find  difficult  approximations  where  they  may exist.
They are  even  better  to  find  solutions  when  there  is  only hope,
illusions and  believers.
Program that  have  been   built  using  GA  methods  also  fail into  this
category.

In my opinion you and others on this list are quite brilliant!
===
Others are probably better...

Rgds

PO