Re: plot monthly close on a daily chart

  • Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 12:55:54 +1000
  • From: Paul <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: plot monthly close on a daily chart

Hi All,

I'm trying to get the monthly close to plot as dots for the next month so
I can see possible support and resistance around the end of the previous month's close.

First I start with a daily chart with say last date 14-Aug-09
What I want to do is create an indicator that will plot July 2009's
closing price as dots like a support line for all of August 2009

When I get to the last day of August 2009 I want to take August 2009 close
and plot that into the future

I'm using TS 2000i and I know I'll have to set bars to right as greater than 25 approx
just like when using a displace MA.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Regards,
Paul