Re: Ts2ki - Post and Pre Market

  • Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 07:25:26 -0700
  • From: "RL Scott" <rlscott1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Ts2ki - Post and Pre Market

Jimmy and Randy thanks very much for your inputs,

I think you both hit the correct answer (another TS4 and Ts2ki limitation) and I now I seem to remember that TS4 could not chart Pre and Post Market data because of the same problem and I was running it initially on a 9600 Baud BMI satellite feed and then later on a QCharts QFeed (Continuum Client) feed.

Jimmy, I would very much appreciate a Multicharts image on any equity showing Pre and Post market plots - preferably on the eSignal datafeed. I have access to all equity tick data for almost two years so I should be able to compare to anything.

Thanks much and have a nice day!!

~Bob

----- Original Message ----- From: jimmy