Re: Ts2ki

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the great compliment.

I doubt there are many people using Ts2ki that are not using the eSignal datafeed. Ts2ki IMO is still usable but Multicharts has a great many advantages. My philosophy is if you don't need the latest and greatest and Ts2ki is still making you money then that is all that is important. The main problems I see with Ts2ki is that it is so old that almost all Global Servers are badly fragmented and in some cases there is a huge unbalance in GS file sizes. My Ts2ki Unfrag program takes care of the data fragmentation issue but it does not touch the GS file size imbalance issue. I now know how to handle that problem and when I get time I may finish that program. IMO Ts2ki will still do the job in many cases if the GS is "tuned up". There are still the basic problems of the GS crashing but if you can tolerate that it's still a viable program.

Best regards,

~Bob