To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 04, 2009 10:28 AM
Subject: TS4 Install help

Hi,

I am trying to install TS4 on a new laptop, but can't get the TS Server to receive data. I am using Dynastore and installed the eSignal server and got it all working with Safe Key. Any help getting the Server to synch up with Dynastore would be GREATLY appreciated as I am going on the road in 2 days. Using eSignal 6.0 build 193.

TIA,

Seth Weinstein
Crescent City Capital Advisors, LLC
561.750.8878