Re: interactive brokers

  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 17:25:09 -0500
  • From: Jimmy Snowden <jhsnowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: interactive brokers

Speaking of Interactive brokers is anyone using a platform to enter
orders automatically with IB?  Multicharts is setup to do this but
I've never had the nerve to try it.  Not that I have an automated
system but under certain situations I could then let an indicator
make an entry or exit.   What can you actually do?  Complex orders on
stocks is what I'm interested in.  OCO if one is executed type stuff.

Jimmy