Re: TS Lite

  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 22:32:34 +0100
  • From: Joel Reymont <joelr1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: TS Lite

On Jul 21, 2009, at 10:18 PM, Samuel K. Tennis wrote:

I think Joel has a good point about latency, and a idea with the hosted execution. If Omega does not do it, maybe someone else should?

I can build it, not a problem. I already built a few compilers from EL to C#. The issue is always writing the supporting layer of code for each target platform.

I'd much prefer to write my own C++ libraries once than to write C# code for NinjaTrader, RightEdge, QuantStudio and all the other platforms EL can be translated to.

The issue is always interest aka money. I'll write it if you fund it.

	Thanks, Joel

---
Mac hacker with a performance bent
http://www.linkedin.com/in/joelreymont