Re: Dynastore for TS 4.0

  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 15:50:12 -0500
  • From: Jimmy Snowden <jhsnowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Dynastore for TS 4.0

I wish I could help but I never used Dynastore.  Plus this site is now
about betting horses.

Sorry couldn't resist.

seriously if you can't get the program send me the disc.  I have ways
to save them.  Works most of the time.  No guarantees.  No offers to
anyone else.  Backup your discs.  LOL.

Jimmy

If DB or anyone else out there has the install program for Dynastore for TS 4.0 with eSignal I need it. My install CD somehow got corrupted, and I don't have another back up.

I am running Dynastore for eSignal Ver 5 Build 20020503 with a good forever PW.

TIA,

Seth Weinstein
Crescent City Capital Advisors, LLC
561.750.8878