Re: Horse Betting

It goes something like this - just like in real life the things which
seem the surest are the things that fall apart.  In horse racing the
sure win wins seldom.  But like any random event it's the few
occurrences that give some validity to the odds yet no matter how
random it may be.  It's accepting a path that seems least likely and
becoming addictive to the out come that has made me a contrarian
though uncommitted to self destruction I will flip and go with the
crowd as I am fast on my feet to catch up.

So what's this have to do with horse betting?  I don't believe the
winner will win - so I don't bet on him.  In fact I don't even believe
the number two horse will win so I don't bet on him either.  Obviously
I better be right about those two more often than not cause I can't
change paths once the horses are off.

Mark Brown