Re: Horse Betting

I used to sell options based on a system which used the odd lot data
as data2 in a system kinda like oddball.  In horse betting the odds on
the horses are the odd lots if you think about it.  Well armed with a
system I created a spreadsheet that tells me what, when and how much
to bet.  I dare say that over the past 6 months - betting 20 races a
week - the guy I have testing this has had the winner of the race in
over 70% of the races. Using nothing but the odds makers own odds
against them, Lots of fun.