Re[2]: Linux Help

Back in 1982 I paid a high school kid to run daily numbers on a Apple.
Haven't seen any software for it since.  HOWEVER as my grandson
reminds me you can run Windows software on a MAC.  As I remind him it
is just another layer of software added to be able to do that so how
does it help.  He asks how does it hurt.  I'm not going to try it.

Itunes sure works good on Windows though.  Hee hee.  And Safari.

Jimmy

On Jun 9, 2009, at 3:56 PM, Jimmy Snowden wrote:

> At our level there is no software I'm aware of for Linux.  The big
> institutions may have some but it is way to expensive for us.

What about the Mac?

---
Mac hacker with a performance bent
http://www.linkedin.com/in/joelreymont