Re: Importing into Power Editor 2000i

  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 13:52:37 -0700
  • From: "CSS" <casisl1@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Importing into Power Editor 2000i

Simply open the file in Word or in Word Viewer, highlight the actual code
(i.e., exclude any extraneous remarks and punctuation), and press <ctrl>C to
copy it.  Then, in TradeStation, click the "Create New EasyLanguage
Document" icon, select the type of item and give it a name, and when the
edit window appears, with the cursor in that window press <ctrl>V to paste
the text into the window.  F3 then will verify and save the item.

Good luck.
Carroll