Re[2]: where can I download /get latest Service Packs for TS 2000I > ver.>5.00.0771??

  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 08:16:01 -0500
  • From: Jimmy Snowden <jhsnowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re[2]: where can I download /get latest Service Packs for TS 2000I > ver.>5.00.0771??

Registered owners can get SP5 as a full disk with all upgrades.
Others can use SP4 then download SP5 patch from Tradestation.com
somewhere on their site.  Or you can Google.com Tradestation and buy
it from someone but be sure it is SP5 full disc and they give you the
password.  Or you can ask someone on the list in private to give you a
copy.  Better yet Buy Multicharts from TSSupport.com as it is hard to
tell from TS2ki and actually works.  If you currently have SP4 or SP5
then that will work.  SP5 mostly only fixed the Global server.

Jimmy

Hi list

See my question above.

Cheers Rene'