OEX Put/Call ratio

  • Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 10:57:04 -0600
  • From: robert pisani <r.pisani@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: OEX Put/Call ratio

I'm trying to use the daily OEX P/C ratio in TradeStation 8.3. TS 8.3 offers three P/C ratio symbols, $WPCVA, $WPCVE, and $WPCVI, but none of them is the OEX P/C ratio. Support couldn't help me, referred me to the trading desk, again no help, finally got me to Data Integrity, and they gave me the wrong answer, below. The support person told me that the symbol is $WPCVI, and Data Integrity thinks the symbol is $WPCVA, but they're both wrong.

It seems unlikely that TradeStation doesn't offer the OEX P/C ratio, as every other data vendor does. Can anyone tell me how to get the CBOE OEX P/C ratio into TS 8.3?