Re: Fw: ES #F not coming to GS..

  • Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 20:20:31 -0600
  • From: Jimmy Snowden <jhsnowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Fw: ES #F not coming to GS..

I'm receiving ES and NQ F tick data from Esignal but I use
Multicharts.  I did get an email from another TS2ki user that is
getting daily bars but not minute data.  I don't know if he uses
Esignal or not.  My guess is he does.

Very odd if he is and TS2ki isn't working for two different people.
No holiday.  He rebooted but it still didn't work.  I suggested he
reinstall Tsk2i and Esignal software.  Actually why not crank up the
big Esignal charting software to see if it is getting tick data.

My Esignal Data Manager is Version 10.0 Build 388 dated 11/21/07.  If
you need it I can send it if you think that could be the problem or
just want to eliminate it.

Jimmy

Sorry, Using E-signal

Is anyone else not recieving ES #F tonight, Sunday March 1st,
or is this problem on my end?
Thanks!
Marc