Re: TS vs. IB limit ICE orders held?

  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 10:29:36 -0500
  • From: Tom <florida.broker@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: TS vs. IB limit ICE orders held?

Ok, I found the thread in my file. Sorry about that!
Tom

Tom wrote:
Good Morning,
Does anyone recall how Trade Station and Interactive Brokers handle limit orders for the Russell 2000 ( TFH ) traded at the ICE? I forget the details as to whether they are sent to ICE when generated or if they are held by the broker(s) until the limit price is actually hit and then sent to the exchange. I do recall the topic being discussed previously but I can't locate any prior messages in my inbox. Sorry to be redundant.

Thank you!

Tom