Re[2]: Data Correlations

  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 22:52:07 -0700
  • From: SC <secaseba@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re[2]: Data Correlations

Hello Frank,
The sample correlation matrix on the home page of
http://www.assetcorrelation.com/ was just what I was looking for.
If I make a correlation matrix table for each condition, i.e.
avgClose4, Range Expansion etc, and then tally them together I should
get an accurate result to determine if two data series can work
together.
I tried eye-balling the charts but that's too discretionary for me.
Thanks to everyone
SC