re: intraday data provider voor commodities

  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 13:10:15 -0800 (PST)
  • From: Leslie Walko <lesliewalko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: re: intraday data provider voor commodities

Hello Simon

Regarding intra-day data provider:

>Subject: intraday data provider voor commodities
>Hi @,
>I'm looking for a new intraday data provider for commodity futures (SI, >GC,
>DX etc) with continuous contract facilities.
>Does anybody know a reasonable priced data provider?

I am using DTN IQfeed.  The price is VERY good, cost a lot less then eSignal or CQG.  Quality seems excellent.  Software support has far exceeded my expectations.

DTN provides real time data down to about 1 minute bar resolution and (depending on contract) they have all historical data for each contract from the day that the market came into existence.

Some continuous contacts are available.

Regards, Leslie