On Tue, 3 Nov 2009, Samuel K. Tennis wrote:
I have no problem reading ELS files into TS 8.6 and I had no problems back when 8.4 was current version. Is it the importation or executing the code that gives him troubles? "tries to read it" sounds like merely opening the ELS file for Import... And is the code source protected, or anything special like that?

Sam

At 12:46 AM 11/3/2009, you wrote:
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 16:04:10 -0800 (PST)
From: alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Reading TS2000i .els files with TS 8.4

I recently sent an .els file from TS2000i to a friend who uses TS8.4. He told me "it sends TS 8.4 into the weeds" when he tries to read it.

Is there anything special I need to do to transfer my TS2000i code to his TS 8.4 platform? Or am I stuck having to send him text files and figure out all the code dependencies myself?

-Alex

Samuel K. Tennis
Vista-Research                        voice: 1(850) 243-5105
129 Staff Drive, NE                    cell: 1(850) 582-7342
Ft. Walton Beach, FL  32548             fax: 1(510) 743-8274
<SKTennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <http://www.vista-research.com>

       ***** EasyLanguage Spoken Here *****