From: Bob Fulks [mailto:omegalist@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 2009 1:07 PM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Protecting intellectual property

I have used DL recently and it is much better than the discussion here would
lead you to believe.

There are several levels of security you can use depending upon how much
effort you are willing to put in to it.

It works well and the company provides good documentation and support so can
I can certainly recommend it.

(I am just a customer and have no commercial interest in the company.)

Bob Fulks

At 12:02 PM 10/6/2009, Gary Fritz wrote:

>I think there was more than that.  I believe you had to have a DL "dongle"
or something similar?  If you didn't have the dongle, the DL metacode would
return a value that caused your indicator to calculate the wrong values.
Not sure about that though.