Re: TS2000i under Vista - frustrating

Hi,

the best thing I found for future use of ProSuite was to install it on
top of a clean XP virtual machine installation
like Suns Virtualbox (free for personell use).

Then you can use it wherever you want on top of Vista, MaxOSX or Linux
(Ubuntu) as I do.

With an actual processor the VM is quite fast enough  (I use a 3 years
old Q6600 with 4 GB Ram and 3 monitors).

Vista is a pain if you want to use older software - but this is a really
nice way to deal with it.

And in the future the only thing you have to deal with is to install
Virtualbox and copy the virtual machine on the new
PC and voila all works ...

Have a nice weekend

Ralf