Computer crashed - recover my old TS code?

The 8-year-old computer on which I was running Tradestation
2000i died for good a few months ago.  I did a clean install of
Tradestation on my new computer just yesterday.  It seems to run
fine under Vista, so far...

Anyway, the old computer died before I could back up my entire
software library I've developed into a big .els file.  I managed to
salvage all the files from thei old hard drive (I had to buy a IDE
to SATA adapter to do this).

Is there any way I can recover the EL code I've developed from the
old Tradestation installation files I still have?

I don't care about workspaces.  It's all the code I've written
that's important.

Thanks.
Alex