TS2ki Workspace bids not updating

Hello Omega-List:

Strange things happened last week.

I left Wednesday morning and returned Thursday evening.

I had my TS2ki running before I left and when I returned there were no chart
price updates since 10:15 PM of Wednesday.

The Global Server was receiving and processing current data from eSignal.

The Quote monitor worksheet was showing current bid price updates.

I looked in the GS data and found 1 minute data ending at 10:14 PM of
09/16/2009 and a daily data entry for 5/20/2010 and 5/21/2010 respectively.

The TS2ki status bar showed a date of 5/21/2010 PM.

I have deleted the two data entries for 2010 and reinstalled TS2ki to
correct the staus bar date.

I presently have Quote Monitor Workspace price updates, but no data updates
to my Workspace charts.

Anyone have a suggestion so I can get my charts updating?

Thanks in advance.

Rudie