Previous Close Prices

I'm trying to find a feed that has accurate Previous Close Prices so that I could possibly automate a split computation based upon actual prior day Close and current day Previous Close. My first test on the eSignal feed was a failure. CNIC declared a 1:7 reverse split on 9/11 and the Closing Price was $0.30. Based upon that I expected the eSignal feed to show a Previous Close this morning of $2.10 for CNICD. As shown in the attached image Yahoo got it right but eSignal missed it. If any of you have other equity feeds which contain Previous Close I would appreciate knowing how they reported. Yes, I know there have been no trades as yet today but that should not matter - IMO at least.

Thanks very much,

~Bob