Re: Buh-bye AVG

Hey Jack,

My internet computer isn't very fast and doesn't have much RAM so you may not be seeing the problems I was. But there's no question that AVG has gone from leanware to bloatware between versions 7.0 and 8.5. That's confirmed by independent testing in the reviews. I'm tickled pink with the performance improvement that VIPRE is giving me over AVG but others may not see as much improvement.

--
  Dennis

jack zaner wrote:
Hi Dennis: I use AVG and I also get Lothian's letter. I have not experienced the problems you mentioned. I use the free (what else) version. Maybe I'm just lucky or maybe it's not doing a great job of detection.
Regards, Jack.