Re: TS Lite

On Jul 21, 2009, at 12:12 PM, Michael Stewart wrote:

graphing, indicator and execution apps exist already, how difficult
can it be to load up a size restricted ELS to run your system(s) on
a symbol restricted dedicated iPhone App?

Network connectivity would be an issue, I think. Latency too.

Personally, I'm wondering why TS does not offer hosted execution of EL, or colocated execution near the exchange. You could then monitor your strategies from the iPhone, using it, perhaps, as a pocket kill switch.

---
Mac hacker with a performance bent
http://www.linkedin.com/in/joelreymont