RE: EPOXY and The Hardening Theory

We've just dramatically increased the number of variables, so I am sure
someone could come up with something that worked really well.

-----Original Message-----
From: drwar [mailto:drwar@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, 25 June 2009 1:39 AM
To: markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; 'Omega-List'
Subject: RE: EPOXY and The Hardening Theory

That?s the ticket!! , and all the time my models were based on how fast
S**T would slide downhill. Sometimes it would hardly move at all and other
times someone would step in it and both they and the S**T would accelerate
wildly down the hill.

Just joking guys, back to serious....

Marks concept is an interesting corollary. The key is of course, is the
switchover mechanism. Number of Points is a start and maybe that could be
Optimized to give the best price proxy.... Say using least squares to
determine the best fit.

J~