Re: Horse Betting

 > Horse  racing is fun but you can't place your bet in the "last
 furlong" so I prefer the market.

Ha! Me too. And I've used that exact analogy. Sometimes having
your entry stop get hit is like placing your bet on a horse
that's accelerating out of the final turn. Better yet, if that
"horse fades" down the stretch, you can pull up your stop and dump
the bet! Try that at the betting window.

Nice to see you too Bob.