Tradestation2000i install

Dear Traders,

The problem arised four month ago when I bought a new PC but I cannot install Win NT on it.

I would like to ask your help regarding the problem encountered during Tradestation2000i installation on Windows 2000 and XP Prof. I tried to make a clean install of the software using Service Pack 5 CD obtained from official support of Tradestation2000i (2000iCC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx).
The  trouble is the same as with the previous Service Pack:

-During the installation process of TS2000i on Windows (2000 or XP Prof.) when attaines 97% and starts the "verify all" process,
suddenly pops up an I/O error window message: A token file is missing. Please do verify all.

-This error message repeatedly appears. In order to resume the process you have to click OK. I can get through the installation by clicking OK as they repeatedly appear.

-After the verification process using the EasyLanguage Editor I have a huge number of error messages in the Editor.

-in Bifuncs directory many files with .tok extention are really missing. I am sure about this because I examined Bifuncs directory on my old PC (with Win NT) where I have a good Tradestation2000i installation.

It is very interesting that the install is perfect on Intranet PC-s with Windows XP Prof.

Please help me as soon is possible.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Laszlo Toth