To: "Omega-List" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2009 1:51 PM
Subject: RE:Historical Tick data

Switched to QCharts which belongs to Esignal's parent co.  Data
Manager is exactly the same and same connection as Esignal's.  I just
changed the user name and password.  It didn't work right off so I
installed the QCharts software then rebooted.  Works fine now.  I
pulled a chart on FLEX for 360 days back and zip bang bingo here it
all comes.  Oh I'm using Multicharts not the QCharts package.  So
after two years of promises eSignal still doesn't have it but QCharts
does.  Got me.  Looks and acts like a duck.  Real time data shows to
be same number of ticks per another honored member of this list Bob
Scott.  So if you want a year of tick data.  Many years of minute
data... it can be done easily now.  If anyone wants the proceedure to
add the extended data let me know.  Best of all it is FREE.

Jimmy

06:04:00