From: Jimmy Snowden [mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2009 1:43 PM
To: John Bowles; Omega-List
Subject: Re[2]: QCharts

I downloaded the QCharts program and loaded it on a old computer.  The
interface for QCharts 6 is exactly the same as Esignals and uses the
same server(s).  I'm downloading historical data now using the old
Global Server to see how it goes.  I can run Multicharts on more than
one machine at a time.  Poor old machine is downloading tick data on
AAPL for a year.  Hard drive is screaming.

Jimmy

Hi Jimmy,

There use to be a special email list on yahoo groups for Qcharts. When
esignal bought Qcharts they tried to steer all the users on that site to
the Esignal forum. That was over 2 years ago. Maybe there are some users
on that site still. You could search for it. That is how I found it way
back.

Yah the data was good (they cleaned it every night). The servers had a
lot of problems. I thought Esignal was changing all the servers to their
system. Maybe that was a marketing thing to try and keep the users. I
thought so at the time.

John.