Re: Multicharts optimization bug

That 2 gig limit is a Windows problem.  There is no way around it but to stay below it in any process you run.  This is why you run multiple instances of programs if they allow it.  I run Multicharts up to 1 gig.  More and market activity can  blow it up and you have to reopen the program and workspaces.  It doesn't blow up the other instances of Multicharts running just the one.  So kind of like TS2ki you run smaller optimizations and just run two or more of them.

Hope Microsoft will move around this limitation next OS.

Jimmy

From: CC <i1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, March 28, 2009 9:11:00 AM
Subject: Re: Multicharts optimization bug

Mike,

What did MC (TSS) support have to say about your problem? They usually respond in a rapid manner.

SC: regarding your question about MultiCharts including the Power Editor - yes it is included in the less expensive version. The $10,000 ver is aimed at institutional firms, and  includes custom programming,etc.
MC is getting close to releasing it's final version which they call  'Gold'.  After that,  it appears that the 'Lifetime' license will  start to include 'paid' updates if a trader wishes to buy.
>From the best of my recollection, the price structure was something like the following, keep in mind that until that so called Gold version is released, all of the upgrades have basically been betas and free.
2004 - $99
2005 thru June or July $199
then started  an approximate doubling of prices as features increased, to the current $1497.
Why not try the free 30 day trial if interested.?