data vendors & 64

Thought I'd update the list on data vendors and 64 bit Vista.
Since leaving Prophet, I've successfully setup Quotelf.com service and it seems a good alternative so far for my particular needs. I'm also evaluating a couple of pay sites: InvestorLink and Quotesplus as viable alternatives. My stocks and ETF's were updated w/ 2 weeks of (missed) data from Quotelf with no problems and merged w/ downloader flawlessly. The Indices however have to be re-entered in the downloader because of symbol differences. That is only a minor deviation however.
I will probably get a license with Quotelf and use them for the interim.
As far as the question of compatibility of 64 bit Vista with TS2Ki goes, I found them totally compatible. I just got a new computer w/ an AMD 64 bit processor and 64 bit Vista Home OS installed. I loaded TS2Ki (latest version) into the system w/ no problem. I'm utilizing the downloader and have not required the globalserver to date for my data source. However, I always do a 'custom' installation and redirect the source program to a predesignated folder in another partition instead of the default C drive.
I'm using Vista Home OS on 2 machines (a laptop and desktop) and to date
find negligible problems with this os, especially once some of the 'bloat' is turned off. I had more problems with XP and was glad to upgrade to Vista which I would classify as a much more stable OS.

Regards
Ron Eckert