Re: intraday data

2000i will not import ASCII data tick or intraday. On omz or xpo.
Feel free to call Omega/Tradestation people any names you can think
of.

I never used metastock but there are a bunch of guys on the list that have.

Jimmy
A proud user of Multicharts, it is better than the original (TS2ki)

Hope this one gets through. Rich text is turned off. I need some help downloading intraday data using hsquote. I am choosing the convert to Metastock option, I've tried both ways. I get a great chart with EOD but I cant get anything but the last bar with the intraday. My chart stylus does read the times from the day however the prices don't make sense and there are no indicators. Something is not formatted correctly.
 there is no option to format intraday data.This has to be a setting in 2000i. I have tried the Metastock to ascii converter but nothing. What am I overlooking here? got to be obvious.The hsquote charts see the data so it's in the file.
How do I get tradestation to see it? anyone