Re: esignal drops the data for certain ts2ki users- again!

Another weird thing is I'm getting the Ask on ES with the ask price from
the NQ occasionally.  Then once in a while the bid is NQ not ES.  It
could be Mulitcharts but I can't test is as Multicharts only saves the
last not the bid or ask.  This was happening Friday also so it may
have nothing to do with your problem.

Jimmy

Off to bed.  Glad I only trade stocks now days.

I knew it !!!
I have done this:
rebooted,
reinstalled (clean)
Upgraded to esignal ver 10.3  from ver 10.0
Then I went to ANOTHER computer system, where I have the same programs
installed...
Here's the deal:
I run:  1) metastock
and 2) tradestation 2ki  (both on esignal)
My version of ts2ki is an older one: ver 0771 (after I install sp 5, or ver
0882, I have to go back and put 0771 back in for indicator behaviour
problems)
THERE IS  A "SWITCH"
don't ask me what that is- but esignal has to "flip a switch" to authorize
"omega" and "metastock" --
in the account menu at esignal, you will see the "authorization" or whatever
they call it--- in your "services" that you recieve:
I have copied and pasted a view from my account below:
What I THINK is the problem is this:
Somebody did some stupid programming over the weekend
(They are KNOWN to screw things up at critical times....)
So the only thing we can do is PHONE THEM AT 05:00 Pacific time.
I am LIVID!!!- as I am expecting big volatility- and cannot trade without my
qauntitative models up and running
I'm not going to bother Jimmy, bless him! -- because I know it is esignal!
aaargh *&^%$#*
I'll let you know in the am if they get it fixed, you do the same.
Thanks, I KNEW that I was not the only one....
Kind regards,
Marc

      Service Start Date End Date Price

      AMEX (Bid/Ask) 08/02/2006    $0.00
      NYSE (Bid/Ask) 08/02/2006    $0.00
      American Stock Exchange (Non-Pro) * 08/02/2006    $2.00
      NASDAQ Level I * 08/02/2006    $2.00
      New York Stock Exchange (Non-Pro) * 08/02/2006    $2.00
      200 Symbols 08/02/2006    $0.00
      Chicago Mercantile Exchange E-Minis (only) *  08/02/2006    $30.00
      eSignal News and Research 08/02/2006    $0.00
      eSignal Premier 08/02/2006    $105.00
      MetaStock Pro (Billed by Vendor) 08/02/2006    $0.00
      Omega Research 08/02/2006    $0.00
      Online Indices (EQ) 08/02/2006    $0.00
      Deutsche Boerse: Spot Market Germany Indices & ETF 02/07/2007    $2.00
      FTSE Index Values 02/07/2007    $7.00