Re: ES #F not coming to GS..

I just saw this after I sent you an email asking if you were also not getting data for ES #F / ES H9 and 6E. (I am getting for other symbols like YM.) Last time I talked on phone to eSignal tech (not Eric) about ES #F data stoppage, I was told that it happens when eSignal sends a "late" closing tick for that symbol, and they (eSignal) has to manually edit it. Dunno...

marcmiller.themap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Is anyone else not recieving ES #F tonight, Sunday March 1st, or is this problem on my end?
Thanks!
Marc